Saturday, December 11, 2010

My precious girl!

My sweet littlest girl got her first haircut!!  I have actually been begging for this for a long time, because the poor thing has had quite the mullet.  Her daddy wanted to let it grow to see if it would get past that awkward stage.  Well, it did grow out...but it was still a mullet...just a longer one.  Nice.

He finally caved and let me take her to get it cut, and it is so precious!  He even agreed!  Here are some pics: before, during, and after.  Excuse the quality, they were the only ones I had! :)


see:  a long mullet.  Business in the front, party in the back, as they would say (whoever "they" are!).  Sorry, Elle.  And, yes, that is me trying to back away to avoid any picture that day!





Sweet Monica (cutting her hair)!  When I got there, I told her she was cutting Eliana's hair today and she said, "I'm so excited!"  My response: "I am glad YOU are!"  

Anyone who knows my sweet girl knows she loves to say "NO!" to anything and everything.  I knew this would be a battle.  Sure enough, I take a couple of steps towards Monica's chair, and she starts in: "No, Mommy, No, Mommy, No!!!!!"  The screaming begins!

Anyone who knows my sweet girl knows her love of sweets.  Monica gave her a candy cane, and won her over.  She ended up doing great!  

Here she is right after the haircut:




You can't tell a lot from the picture, but it is adorable!

Bye-Bye, Mullet!

1 comment:

Christy said...

oh my word! I can't wait to see these...again, they didn't come out. I love her "NO's" - such a determined little one. :)