Saturday, December 11, 2010

Good Morning!

Oh, dear!  Olivia is definitely my early riser.  She has woken up at 4:30 for the day many times.  We don't let her get up then, but she can read or play quietly in her room or the playroom when we know she really isn't going to go back to sleep.  I also love early mornings, so usually I am up reading, and she is doing something in another room until breakfast time.

Well, this particular morning, I come around the corner and this is how I found her:



Oh, I hope the details show up on this, but this is not my computer, so I had to get the picture on in a different way.  Anyway, she was wearing a purple princess crown that she made on her 3rd bday, pink and black butterfly wings, a sleeveless blue princess velour top, a random dress up skirt, pink camo slippers,  and a clear backpack as a "purse" with TONS of jewelry in it.  I turned the corner, and she just looked at me so normally, and said, "Hi."  What?  It is 5:30 am.  LOVE THIS KID!  She keeps me rollin!

1 comment:

Christy said...

I can't see the pics, Erin! Can you email them to me? I'd LOVE to see this little princess. :)