Sunday, May 15, 2011

My SEVEN year old!!

A couple of weeks ago, we got to celebrate this guy turning seven!:



What a cutie!

I am so thankful for so much about him, but one of the things I love the most is his tender heart.  God has given him compassion for others and a sensitive spirit for Him.  He brings such joy to our family!

The apple not falling far from the tree, he wanted a "painting party!"  (I am not the artist...my sweet hubby is!  More on that later...)

It was so much fun!  He had his cousins there and his buddies from school, and each one got to paint a canvas to bring home as their party favor.  They did a great job!

Here is his cake:


Surrounding the cake are little cake balls ("paint balls!")  It made a LOT, so I put all the extras in little paint cans:


They were yummy!



Here are the kiddos painting away:





And, Eliana looking at all of the finished products:


It was a great time of celebrating our little guy!  God has blessed us so much through him!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Precious, girl. I love that picture of him...his sweet spirit showing in his eyes and smile. Great idea for cake and "paint" balls. :)