But, I am so excited to meet with our social worker and get going on everything! I am anxiously awaiting our orientation packet in the mail!!!!!
So...has been our timeline to date:
- always...God moving our hearts toward adoption...
- April, 2009...began praying more intentionally and seeking God for His specific plan for us in adoption
- October 20, 2009...met with a woman from a local agency and God really used this meeting to lead us to Ethiopia.
- October 20-26...talked to numerous people and researched adoption agencies and programs with Ethiopia...decided to apply with All God's Children International!
- November 20, 2009...sent in all of our information to AGCI!
- November 23, 2009...they got our application, met with their team, and we realized we were missing some key letters from doctors/counselors. So...on to waiting for those!
- December 1, 2009...they got the letters, met together and accepted us!!!!!! WOO-HOOO!!!!!
And, here is a copy of part of the email we got!: